Located in upstate South Carolina in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Oconee County has all the benefits:
- Gorgeous lakes and mountains, with fabulous views
- Waterfalls, rivers, and hiking trails
- All the amenities close at hand
- Activities of every description
- The joy of four seasons—none of them lasting too long!
- Enough people to give life zest; but not traffic jams
With three, count ‘em, three beautiful Lakes in the county:
and the Chattooga River bordering Georgia -- there is a place for every kind of water activity – boating, fishing, skiing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, sailing and more.